The Brookline Department of Planning and Community Development is in the process of creating a Housing Production Plan. The plan will help guide policy decisions over the next five (5) years by identifying housing needs and recommending ways to address them.
The third forum will cover the following:
- articulate a vision and goals for the Housing Production Plan;
- highlight key findings of the Housing Needs Assessment;
- review challenges of accommodating a variety of affordable and mixed-income housing options in Brookline;
- discuss regulatory approaches to creating additional affordable and mixed-use and mixed-income housing;
- explore prototypes using specific sites in Brookline as examples.
The event will take place on Monday, June 27, 2022, between the hours of 07:00 p.m. and 09:00 p.m. on Zoom. To register, please visit here.
Previous forums were held on January 26 and February 23, 2022.