- Location: Brookline, MA
- Salary: US$110K – US$130K per annum + unlimited PTO
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: MFI11018RN
We are currently working with a large multinational service-driven maintenance company located in the Brookline area that is looking for a new Salesforce Project Lead. This company works closely with Fortune 500 companies throughout North America and this role is focused on customer service.
This client is looking for a Project Manager with a strong history in Salesforce to come in and lead their Salesforce implementation and integration. You will be responsible for leading the seamless transition of all users and customers onto the platform. You will be tasked with the full cycle of implementations, including requirement gathering and planning, integration, delivery, support and execution. As a valued member of the organization, you will get a seat at the table and get to work directly with C level executives.
- strong history and ability of leading implementation initiatives, include onboarding clients and training new users;
- ability to coordinate resources, prepare teams for launch, manage project timelines, control project scope and alleviate as many risks as possible;
- ability to create and provide solution recommendations based on Salesforce best practices;
- perform all administrative duties of within Salesforce, including setting up profiles, create customized objects, workflows, rules validations, and page layouts;
- work with sales representatives to make sure they understand the platform and help teach them ways to best influence their sales pipelines;
- certified DEV 401, ADM 201 or other Salesforce certifications preferred;
- ability to develop strong relationships with clients and internal teams;
- at least 3 years of experience with the Salesforce platform, specifically implementations;
- 7 years of project management experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
This organization has big time plans for the next several years and are looking for someone to take part in them. Come take the reins of a Salesforce implementation and make the platform your own. If you are looking for an opportunity for great growth potential, strong starting salary, and awesome benefits then this is the role for you.
Resumes could be sent to email@example.com and interested parties could call 212-594-1495.