Looking for a Hebrew school program? Come visit ours on the road in Chestnut Hill in Brookline.
Dinner will be provided!
Boston-Area Jewish Education Program (BJEP), an independent and vibrant Jewish learning community, from pre-K to Grade 7, invites the community to join the fun.
Through an interactive curriculum, BJEP instills students with a sense of joy and belonging within the Jewish community, and knowledge of Jewish traditions, history and the Hebrew language.
We meet on Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the Brandeis campus.
- we welcome families from 25+ communities, including Brookline, Newton, Needham, Natick, Lincoln, Framingham, Belmont, Cambridge, Arlington and Waltham;
- alasses and electives taught by dynamic Brandeis students;
- bar and bat mitzvah support;
- offers an abbreviated Seedlings program for 4- and 5-year-olds;
- serves as a host site for Hebrew College’s “Parenting Through a Jewish Lens” program;
- instills belonging in the Jewish community.
This free event will take place on Wednesday, August 07, 2019, 05:30 p.m. – 07:00 p.m.
Address of private home will be provided upon RSVP by calling 617-734-4997.