Recreation Director Leigh Jackson wishes to remind the community that Brookline Recreation’s new online registration and reservation software launches tomorrow.
Beginning Tuesday, February 09, 2021, members of the community can make future reservations and register for various programs through Brookline Recreation online here.
For more information, including answers to frequently asked questions about the new online system, known as Amilia — Smart Rec Software, please visit here.
“We anticipate this new system will ultimately be a huge help in making the registration and reservation process simpler and more easily accessible for all involved. However, as we transition to this new platform we also expect there may be additional adjustments to be made as we adapt,” Jackson said. “We ask everyone to remain patient in the event there are delays as there may be a high number of people trying to access the site at once or calling our department with questions, and thank everyone for their cooperation.”
Programs and sign-ups will be made live on the site through a staggered timeline as follows:
- Sign ups for environmental camp and basketball go live Tuesday, February 09, 2021.
- Facility reservations for Larz Anderson Park and summer camp registration will be made available on Wednesday, February 10, 2021:
- On Thursday, February 11, 2021, several programs will go live including:
- Spring athletics;
- Specialty programs such as Mommy & Me, BLAST Babysitter and CPR lessons, and Home Alone Safety;
- Summer and fall enrollment at the Soule Early Childhood Center;
- Recreation Therapy programs;
- Evelyn Kirrane Aquatics Center (EKAC) programs;
- Nature programs;
- April vacation week programming.
- Fall after school program sign-ups will launch on May 01, 2021.
Those with additional questions about the new system can contact Brookline Recreation by calling 617-730-2069.