The Brookline Housing Authority is soliciting proposals for the professional services of an engineer(s) for various projects at a number of its Federal elderly/disabled housing Developments:
• Replacement of Boilers and Domestic Hot Water Storage tanks at Kickham Apartments
• Replacement of a Domestic Hot Water Heater at Morse Apartments
• Replacement of Roof top fans at Sussman Apartments, Morse Apartments, and Kickham Apartments
• Overhaul of Generator at O’Shea, Morse and Kickham Apartments
• Replacement of Electrical circuit panels at Morse Apartments
Kickham Apartments are located at 190 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA
Morse Apartments are located 90 Longwood Avenue, Brookline, MA
Sussman Apartments are located at 50 Pleasant Street, Brookline, MA
O’Shea Apartments are located at 61 Park Street, Brookline, MA
Services will include design, cost estimates, preparation of bidding/contract documents, assistance in bidding, and contract administration. The total construction budget for all projects is $446,000. Electronic bidding through BidDocsOnline.com is planned.
Proposals must be received by 4:30 p.m., September 26, 2017. A briefing session and site visit is scheduled for September 12, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. at 190 Harvard Street, Brookline. Attendance is not mandatory. To obtain an application package contact Sharon Cowan, Director of Modernization, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-731-9551.
MBE/WBE and Section 3 business concerns are encouraged to apply.