The Friends of Brookline Public Health would like to invite the community to a live panel presentation titled “Harnessing Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Public Health: Opportunities and Challenges for Brookline.”
The event will take place on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, between the hours of 06:00 p.m. and 07:30 p.m., at the Brookline High School, 115 Greenough Street, Brookline, MA 02445.
- Isaac (Zak) Kohane, MD, Ph.D., Inaugural Chair, Department of Biomedical Informatics, Harvard Medical School;
- John Brownstein, Ph.D., Chief Innovation Officer, Boston Children’s Hospital; Professor, Harvard Medical School;
- Carey Goldberg, Panel Moderator, Co-author, The AI Revolution in Medicine: GPT-4 and Beyond, Medical and Science Journalist;
- Raul Fernandez, Ph.D., Board Member, Brookline For Racial Justice and Equity; former Select Board member;
- MC: Chris Chanyasulkit, Ph.D., MPH, Trustee, Friends of Brookline Public Health; Immediate Past President, APHA.
Community members are invited to attend to learn more from renowned local experts in the field who will share their insights and experiences, the latest advancements in AI technology and how it can be applied to public health challenges specific to the community.
The event is free to attend, but donations to the Friends of Brookline Public Health are welcome. Donations can be made here.
The Brookline Department of Public Health and Human Services is co-sponsoring the event.