December 2017 – March 2018
Recitals: Sunday, March 25, 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
Brookline Music School’s annual Dynamic Duos program encourages students to work and perform with a partner, developing ensemble-playing skills and musicianship in a fun, social setting. Currently enrolled BMS students with at least two years of private study are welcome to participate at no extra charge.
Form a duo with a friend, sibling, or parent… or just sign up and meet someone new! Duos are assigned according to age and level, or by partner request.
- Sign up with private teacher permission by December 15, 2017.
- Partners and pieces assigned by January 16, 2018.
- Students begin learning pieces and visit each other’s lessons – January 16 through March 24, 2018.
- Concert times will be assigned and confirmed by March 16, 2018.
- Duos Recitals Sunday, March 25: 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m.; 4:00 p.m.
Sign Up Forms