Home Living Here Museums Widow Harris House

Widow Harris House

23
SHARE

The Widow Harris House was named after Hannah Winchester Harris, the wife of its first owner, Timothy Harris.

It was built between 1772 and 1796 in what is now Larz Anderson Park and was used later by the Andersons to house their staff.

Widow Harris House
Newton & Grove Streets
Larz Anderson Park
Brookline, MA

Tel.: 617-566-5747
Emailbrooklinehistory@gmail.com
URL: BrooklineHistoricalSociety.org

Hours:

not open to the public