1. Enjoy an evening of poetry at the Brookline High School Poetry Fest on April 26. Brookline teens will share their poetry at the event which will start at 6:00 p.m.
2. Learn how to bring mindfulness into your day to day with the Mindfulness at Work event on April 26. The Brookline Chamber will host the event featuring speaker Neil Motenko who will provide a basic orientation to mindfulness. It will take place at Waterstone at the Circle from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online through the chamber’s website.
3. Teens can start the weekend off with cupcake decorating at the library on April 27. As part of the Brookline Eats! series, teens grades 7 to 12 can decorate cupcakes at the event which will run from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
4. Celebrate art at A Taste of Gateway 2018 on April 28. At the event Gateway artists donate works of art which art ticket holders can take home at the end of the evening. The event also includes live and silent auctions, food, refreshments and live music. Tickets can be purchased online.
5. Catch author and king of satire Christopher Moore at the Coolidge Corner Theatre on Monday, April 30. More will discuss his new book NOIR at the event which will run from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online through the Brookline Booksmith website.